Digital. Social. Emerging Communications. Call it what you like…I love it all.
Through more than fifteen years of experience in agency, consulting and corporate environments, I’ve had the opportunity to share my fervor for this stuff with some of the world’s most admired brands. And I’ve been lucky enough to work at the forefront of a few ground-breaking projects (along with some incredibly smart people).
– Helped launch the first iPhone (and three subsequent models)
– Established twitter.com/att and att.com/socialmedia
– Sent AT&T’s first tweet and attracted its first 27,000 followers
– Managed AT&T’s online newsroom and content strategy
– Provided intranet counsel to AT&T, GM and Visa
– Conceptualized and built AT&T’s “Twitter Tribe” ambassador program
– Managed an award-winning AT&T Social Business Adoption employee campaign
– Partnered with Panera Bread to execute a Pinterest entry strategy recognized as best practice by Mashable
These days, I manage the agency team for Emerging and Employee Communications at AT&T, act as social strategist for a variety of leading brands and contribute to Fleishman’s Digital and B2EComm blogs.
You can find me on Twitter @lisaweser.
Digital. Social Media. Social Business. Emerging Communications. Ambassador Programs. Community Management. Employee Communications. Internal Communications. Marketing. Public Relations. Word of Mouth. Intranets. Portals. Enterprise Social Platforms. Mobility.iPhone. Twitter. Facebook. Pinterest. Online Newsrooms. Consulting. Agency. Corporate Communications.