Join #PinChat tonight (Wednesday July 17th) at 9PM ET with Project Décor.
Tweeting with us:
Angela Keck has been an online community, and social media manager for over 10 years. During that time she has had the privilege of working for, and learning from, NBC-Universal, Nickelodeon, Ancestry.com and Gannett, Inc. Currently she is the Community Manager for Project Décor where she has worked since just prior to the start up’s launch in June of 2012. Project Décor is the leading online design resource website allowing users to connect with some of the leading interior designers in the country and shop for their own home, all in one place.
Join #PinChat Wednesday June 12th, 2013 at 9PM ET for a Special Open Mic All Things Pinterest Chat
Have questions or insights about Pinterest’s recent updates, Rich Pins, analytics, contests, driving traffic with Pinterest, tools, and so much more!
And of course come to share your Pins!
Photo Courtesy of Ed Schipul
Pinterest contests can be a great way to engage with and reward your community on Pinterest.
Tonight on #PinChat 10PM EST we will discuss best practices for contests on Pinterest.
1. Why have a contest on Pinterest?
2. What types of contests have you seen on Pinterest?
3. What kind of prizes are best for the effort on Pinterest?
4. What about rules for Pinterest contests?
5. How do you promote a Pinterest contest?
6. What are the easiest ways to manage the entries?
7. After the contest ends, how do you track the benefits?